SENIOR CONSULTANT, PROGRAM DEVELOPMENT (TAKAFUL/ISLAMIC BANKING)
- Develops or oversees the development of training modules; formulates and reviews training outlines, and determines appropriate instructional methodologies and formats; evaluates and recommends strategic alliance (if any), as appropriate to meet overall training goals and objectives.
- Oversees the development and delivery of training based on established plans, and encompassing a wide range of technical, operational, and/or management skill areas.
- Evaluates effectiveness of training and development programs and utilises relevant evaluation data to revise or recommend changes in instructional objectives and methods.
- Posses a bachelor degree in any discipline preferably in Business Studies. Candidates who possess an MBA or a professional qualification will have an added advantage.
- At least 5 years working experience in Takaful industry/Islamic banking with training background favorably able to become a speaker/trainer for the training program.
- Resourceful and independent individual with excellent communication and writing skills (Bahasa Malaysia and English is a must, Arabic language is an added advantage).
Write to us firstname.lastname@example.org