Key Corporate Statement
The Preferred International Islamic Finance Talent and Development Institute
Upholding Shariah in Prospering the Financial Services Sector
- Develop and conduct training programs in Islamic finance.
- Certify trained talents in areas demanded by industry.
- Accreditation for trainers and advisers.
- Business advisory and process documentation services.
- Customised training.
- Shariah advisory, Shariah audit and stock screening services.
- IT solution certification for Islamic finance industry.
- Knowledge management services.
- Industry development services.
- Work culture and productivity
- Flexibility in product & services design
- Regulator support & industry partnership
- Units as SBUs(Small Business Units)
Industry-linked benevolent business entity
Noble & Novel
IBFIM's power of sustenance comes from four sources.
- Firstly, its tax-exempt status and as an entity closely under the purview of Bank Negara Malaysia.
- Secondly, IBFIM's 'Circuit Board' provides flexibility and a springboard for (training) products demanded by industry.
- Thirdly, the STFi provides stability and human capital development linkage with the industry.
- Lastly, variegated industrial experiences and commitment of IBFIM staff significantly contribute to sustainability.